Day 1 of this blog

I am down to 205.5 lbs. I have at least 25 more to go and ideally 40. I am quite stressed because of my marriage but I am using that stress, not to save my marriage, but to save myself and hopefully improve my relationship with L. 

I didn't know where to start and still don't know if I am starting in the right place. However, I am trying to follow what my heart and mind have been telling me that I should do. Wake up at 5 AM. I am not sure why that is the number but at the very least it allows me the time to get up and exercise without a schedule conflict. I have given myself 1.5 hours of prep time in the morning before I wake up Matthew and have breakfast. 

My exercise follows a routine of aerobic and bodyweight exercise, starting with aerobic activity that so far has been dominated by rollerblading and today I jogged for about 30 mins. The bodyweight exercise routine starts from my toes to my neck. I stretch the lower part of my body and sprinkle in calf raises and squats. I next focus on my torso and do a variation of crunches that involve me lifiting my head and shoulders from the ground and slowly moving from side to side touching as far down on my foot as possible. I do feel the burn so I assume these are effective. I follow the crunches with leg lifts for as long as I can hold my legs off of the ground. I continue upwards stretching back arms, neck, wrists, elbows. Anything I can think of. I then do push ups.

I want to play more with my children with the limited time that I have with them. I am grateful for every moment that I have with them and hope to value each instance to simply be in their presence. If I am too heavy, I cannot jump on the trampoline. If I run out of steam, I cannot chase or be chased by them. My mental health is directly correlated to my mental health (which is struggling). If I can care for me, and love me, I may be better fit to love others and to think best of them.

I read an article regarding relationship toxicity daily. I need to work on this, constantly and be grateful for what I have and if I need more find a solution to find it.

Love yourself, care for yourself, be yourself. Reach out for help when you don't feel that you can do it alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consultant Number One